I was supposed to start my mom’s duvet cover first thing this morning, but I realized that I’d forgotten to pre-wash the fabric, so while that was in the machines, I finished up my black and white hexagon mini to add to my wall collage.
I probably should have glued down the hexis, but I couldn’t find the right kind of glue and I was a little impatient, so I just pinned them. A couple shifted a little, but nothing too off. And I have never been a slave to perfection. 🙂 I’d never get any project done!
I quilted it minimally, just appliquéing the individual hexis and then stitching around the outline. It sort of reminds me of a molecule diagram.
It joins the others on the wall. Now I need to decide on the next black and white project.